Terms & Condition
The Goldenvue $1M Gold Nugget Promotion only applies for a limited time and is subject to terms and conditions and eligibility criteria, full details of which are available at www.goldenvue.com.au/tcs or on request from Limebrook. All matters relating to this promotion are subject to change without notice at Limebrook's absolute discretion. This does not form part of any contract and purchasers should review the contract carefully, make their own inquiries and obtain independent financial and legal advice before proceeding with any purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Goldenvue $1M Gold Nugget Promotion ('Promotion')
- In these terms and conditions and any marketing materials and advertisements relating to the Promotion, Limebrook means the relevant entity associated with or related to Limebrook Winter Valley Pty Ltd selling land within the Goldenvue Estate.
- The Promotion runs from 23 November 2019 until 31 December 2025 ('Promotion Period').
- The Promotion only applies to lots within Goldenvue Estate which are nominated by Limebrook from time to time as being eligible for the Promotion ('Eligible Lots').
- There are only a limited number of Eligible Lots within Goldenvue Estate and a prospective purchaser ('Purchaser') should make appropriate enquiries with Limebrook in respect of the Eligible Lot for which they are interested in prior to the Purchaser entering into a contract of sale to confirm the Purchaser's eligibility for the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only valid during the Promotion Period, and is correct as at the time of publication, but may change at Limebrook's absolute discretion at any time.
- Limebrook gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of any description, illustration, photograph or statement contained in any advertisement, or any information or statements made or given by its employees, agents or contractors, and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any party who relies upon the information in any advertisement, publication or statement except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Each Purchaser who complies with the following conditions will receive an entry into the Prize Draw (as defined in clause 8):
- the Purchaser must be the original purchaser named in the contract and must not be a registered builder;
- the Purchaser must not be a nominee purchaser unless the Purchaser provides Limebrook with written evidence (acceptable to the Vendor at its absolute discretion) that the original named purchaser has transferred its benefit and rights under the Promotion to the nominee purchaser;
- the Purchaser must have entered into a contract of sale for an Eligible Lot during the Promotion Period ('Purchase Contract');
- the Purchaser must have paid the Deposit specified in the Purchase Contract in accordance with the Purchase Contract;
- the Purchaser must cause the Purchase Contract to become unconditional as to any matter within the Purchaser's control (including but not limited to the purchaser obtaining unconditional finance approval) in accordance with the Purchase Contract;
- the Purchaser must not be in breach of any of its obligations in the Purchase Contract; and
- the Purchaser must have completed settlement of purchase of the Eligible Lot in accordance with the Purchase Contract.
- Each Purchaser who complies with clause 7 will receive an entry into the Prize Draw in accordance with these terms and conditions:
- Limebrook will create an area for each eligible Purchaser located at the Goldenvue Estate Sales Office ('Digging Area');
- On a date nominated by Limebrook (for which Limebrook will give each eligible Purchaser at least 30 days' notice using the Purchaser's nominated contact details in the Purchase Contract), all eligible Purchasers will be invited to attend the Goldenvue Estate Sales Office to dig in their respective Digging Area;
- each eligible Purchaser will discover a box in their respective Digging Area, one of which will contain a voucher entitling that eligible Purchaser to gold valued at no less than $1,000,000 (as determined by a independent valuation obtained by Limebrook acting reasonably) ('Gold Nugget');
- Only 1 Gold Nugget will be given by Limebrook in respect of the Goldenvue Estate regardless of the number of Purchasers of any Eligible Lot;
- Limebrook will provide the Gold Nugget to the Purchaser by arranging for the winning eligible Purchaser to collect it from the supplier nominated by Limebrook acting reasonably; and
- The Gold Nugget may be in the form of multiple gold bars or coins, depending on the supplier's availability at that time.
- Any duties, taxes, levies or charges which may be payable as a consequence of winning the Gold Nugget are the sole responsibility of the recipient thereof.
- If the eligible Purchaser who wins the Gold Nugget fails to complete settlement of the relevant Purchase Contract in accordance with the terms of the contract (or as otherwise agreed to by Limebrook), the eligible winning Purchaser will forfeit the Gold Nugget to Limebrook and will have no claim or recourse against Limebrook.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Gold Nugget may become void and may not be redeemed if it is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way and agree that Limebrook nor its related entities will be liable to reissue any Entrant where the Gold Nugget is so defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Gold Nugget is subject to these terms and conditions and is not transferable except to a nominee purchaser in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute as to eligibility for the Promotion or the Gold Nugget, eligibility will be determined by Limebrook and Limebrook's decision will be final and binding.
- Purchasers acknowledge that if they win the Gold Nugget, they are bound by all terms and conditions relating to the Gold Nugget and the Promotion and agree not to make any claim or objection against Limebrook.
General Terms of the Promotion
- The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer by Limebrook and is subject to all terms and conditions contained in the Purchase Contract.
- Limebrook will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person who relies upon the information in any advertisement relating to the Promotion or participates in the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, nor for any restriction of Limebrook's ability to provide any aspect of the Promotion as a result of the act of any third party, its employees or agents.
- Limebrook may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice. Such changes may include adding or withdrawing Eligible Lots or shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
- Limebrook collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion, to assist in providing the products or services an individual has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. Limebrook may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let an individual know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest until the individual informs Limebrook otherwise.
- Limebrook may also share individuals information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions. Limebrook may also disclose personal information to third parties as required by Australian regulatory authorities.